Coming Soon! Scratch & Dent Sale starts Wednesday, August 21st at 12PM EST.
*Scratch & Dent items are non-refundable. Please read product details before ordering.
These boxes of Premium Rescue Flats may not be perfect on the outside, but it's what's on the inside that counts!The condition of each display box varies from minor scuffing and/or scratches to corner tears. The premium leather Rescue Flats inside are brand new and are in perfect condition.
Our genuine leather foldable flat fits in your purse and is designed to rescue you from your heels, so you can dance all night long and still look fabulous.
Makes a great wedding gift for:
- the Bride
- Mother of the Bride & Mother of the Groom
- other wedding VIPS that you want to feel super loved & ready to hit the dance floor!
We designed our Premium Rescue Flats for you to wear on your Wedding Day, but they are built to last long after you say "I do." Keep in your purse and be ready to rescue your feet from your heels as you enjoy married life. Honeymoon, date night, your 50th Wedding Anniversary... we've got you covered.
Photography: Dana Fernandez
Available in Gold only. Limited quantities available.
Each Bridal Party Leather Flat comes ready to gift and includes:
- foldable genuine leather flat in the size of your choice
- stunning gold clutch (designed to carry your foldable flats)
- heel bag (to keep your fabulous high heels safe while you're dancing!)
- high quality black gifting box
- inspirational note card with room to add your own personal message
Available in U.S. women's shoe sizes:
6, 7, 8, 9, 10
If you usually wear a half size, we recommend moving up to the next size.
- Authentic Rescue Flats made from high grade, premium lamb leather designed for optimum comfort (we promise these flats are the most comfortable flats you'll ever wear!)
- non-skid rubber soles with cushioned instep designed for comfort
- made from faux leather. Lined with fabric and secured with metal zipper
"I actually got choked up as I opened the box. They are gorgeous. Stunning."
"Not a pair was left over. People were raving about what a great idea it was!"
"Everyone loved them! I'm still getting comments from guests about how awesome they were!"